Strategic Business Analysis
Is your organization strategically aligned for success now and in the long-term? Answer these eleven questions and see how you stand.
- Does your organization have a written strategic business plan that provides opportunities to grow the business?
- Does it include metrics and accountability for the accomplishment of the goals?
- Are the objectives, goals and measures/metrics understood by all employees?
- Does the plan adequately reflect the policies and priorities of the business?
- Do all employees understand their own personal organizational goals?
- Do you have a communications strategy and delivery mechanisms within your organization?
- Do you have the right people in the right spot doing the right time?
- Do you know the value of your customers to you and their perception of the organization?
- Do you know where you get the highest return for 20 percent of your efforts?
- Do you know and understand the reasons you may not have attained your goals?
- Is your management team onboard with your strategic vision, values and goals?
8 + Congratulations! Your company is doing a good job. However, the goal of most successful businesses is to go from “good” to “great”. SawyerOne can work with you to provide a targeted approach to finding the exact solutions to address specific areas of need. Together we can help you improve your business and enhance its value.
5 -7 There are clearly some good things going on with your business. However, you know there are some problem areas that just haven’t been addressed and are getting in the way of the business reaching its potential. Sometimes a business is growing so quickly, that important issues fall by the wayside or perhaps the management team isn’t sure how to address a known problem. Whatever the case, the team at SawyerOne will listen to you and execute on a plan to help you achieve your goals.
< 5 You and your management team are likely losing some sleep over these problems and you may not know where to start or how to start to get things to on the path you’ve envisioned. SawyerOne can partner with you to evaluate your business needs and address the areas first that will help you see meaningful results quickly while building a foundation for long-term success.